Note: New Livitrans Express Train have been closing down from 3rd Aug 2020 until we have other notifications due to Covid-19 pandemic.
- Number of cabins: 07
- Pre-booked tickets
- Tourist Train
Operated officially on 1st September 2007, New Livitran Express Train is the most favourite trains for passengers traveling Sapa from Hanoi. This deluxe tourist train offers seven 4-berth cabins with adequately-equipped furniture including in comfortable berths, air-conditioner, clean toilets, reading lights, ensuring to bring tourists a convenient stay. The berth is clean and every berth comes with its own reading light and electrical charging point.The interior is designed modernly with elegant decoration.
- Besides the above listed amenities, the train also offers slippers, fruits,snacks or biscuits, mineral water and large luggage storage for free.
- Having a separate wash basin to wash hands.
- Thanks to its light system and decoration, the cabin seems to be spacious and modern.
- The gap between 2 berths in each cabin is widest compared to the one of other trains to give passengers more spacious place.
- Hospitable staffs.
- The time schedule of New Livitran Train running on Hanoi-Lao Cai – Hanoi route is a bit early for most of passengers to wake up and disembark. However, this time frame of the train also give travelers have enough spare time for having a proper dinner before checking in the train.
- Our price shown in USD per person for one way ticket
- VIP cabin 2 berths ( it is set up from cabin 4 berth - folding 2 upper berths )
- Free of charge for children under 5-year-old sharing parent‘s existing berths
- Ticket price does not include meals on the train but include snack and drinks
- Restroom is not in cabin and only open when the train run
- Surcharge: 10% additional on Christmas, New Year and Vietnam Holiday
- New Livitrans Express Train coaches are placed on carriage No.6A.