- Train From Hanoi To Lao Cai (Sapa) running on every Friday and train From Lao Cai To Hanoi running every Sunday.
- During the Tet holiday: Train From Hanoi To Lao Cai (Sapa) running on 08, 09, 12, 13, 14, 15 of Feb 2021 and train from Laocai to Hanoi on 13, 14, 15, 16 of Feb 2021
- Surcharge: 10% additional for all bookings which travel from 12 to 16 of Feb 2021
- Number of cabins: 07
- Pre-booked tickets
- Tourist Train
Operated officially on 1st September 2007, New Livitran Express Train is the most favourite trains for passengers traveling Sapa from Hanoi. This deluxe tourist train offers seven 4-berth cabins with adequately-equipped furniture including in comfortable berths, air-conditioner, clean toilets, reading lights, ensuring to bring tourists a convenient stay. The berth is clean and every berth comes with its own reading light and electrical charging point.The interior is designed modernly with elegant decoration.
- Besides the above listed amenities, the train also offers slippers, fruits,snacks or biscuits, mineral water and large luggage storage for free.
- Having a separate wash basin to wash hands.
- Thanks to its light system and decoration, the cabin seems to be spacious and modern.
- The gap between 2 berths in each cabin is widest compared to the one of other trains to give passengers more spacious place.
- Hospitable staffs.
- The time schedule of New Livitran Train running on Hanoi-Lao Cai – Hanoi route is a bit early for most of passengers to wake up and disembark. However, this time frame of the train also give travelers have enough spare time for having a proper dinner before checking in the train.
- Our price shown in USD per person for one way ticket
- VIP cabin 2 berths ( it is set up from cabin 4 berth - folding 2 upper berths )
- Free of charge for children under 5-year-old sharing parent‘s existing berths
- Ticket price does not include meals on the train but include snack and drinks
- Restroom is not in cabin and only open when the train run
- Surcharge: 10% additional on Christmas, New Year and Vietnam Holiday
- New Livitrans Express Train coaches are placed on carriage No.6A.