Note: Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, Train From Hanoi To Lao Cai (Sapa) and train From Lao Cai To Hanoi stop running
Chapa Express train possesses two beautiful coaches served on Hanoi- Lao Cai – Hanoi route. Each coach has seven 4-berth deluxe cabins that can be transferred to 2-berth cabins upon customer’s requirements. Its modern and luxury furniture consists of air-conditioner, cozy light system, clean toilets, cold and hot towels, comfortable berths coming with its own reading light and electrical charging point . Specially, its clean toilets and elegant washing room with newly paneled-porcelain designation, cozy atmosphere and creative decoration inspired by Sapa’s landscapes and culture surely make tourists feel satisfied.
- Having a separate wash room with two paneled-porcelain basin to wash hands.
- The VIP 2-berth cabin will always be arranged in the middle of the coach in order to give passengers wonderful and deep sleep.
- Travelers can take shower in the morning or evening at Chapa lounge inside the Lao Cai train station for free.
- Offering breakfast, dinner at Chapa lounge with best price guaranteed.
- Besides the listed amenities, fruits are also served freely in cabin.
- Very clean toilets and cabins.
- Professional and hospitable staffs.
- The corridors inside the train are quite narrow but the large windows and impressive decorations of the train will draw more attention of passengers.
- Our price shown in USD per person for one way ticket
- VIP cabin/ cabin 2 berth must be bought in whole. Single person who travels on VIP cabin must buy both tickets.
- Free of charge for children under 5-year-old sharing parent‘s existing berths
- Ticket price does not include meals on the train but include snack and drinks
- Restroom is not in cabin and only opened when the train runs
- VIP cabin 2 berths ( it is set up from cabin 4 berth - folding 2 upper berths )
- Suite cabin 2 berths ( there is only 2 berths in one cabin ) - upon request
- Surcharge: 10% additional on Christmas, New Year and Vietnam Holiday
- Chapa Express Train coaches are placed on carriage No.3 and No.3A.