- Train From Hanoi To Lao Cai (Sapa) running on every Friday and train From Lao Cai To Hanoi running every Sunday.
- During the Tet holiday: Train From Hanoi To Lao Cai (Sapa) running on 08, 09, 12, 13, 14, 15 of Feb 2021 and train from Laocai to Hanoi on 13, 14, 15, 16 of Feb 2021
- Surcharge: 10% additional for all bookings which travel from 12 to 16 of Feb 2021
Chapa Express train possesses two beautiful coaches served on Hanoi- Lao Cai – Hanoi route. Each coach has seven 4-berth deluxe cabins that can be transferred to 2-berth cabins upon customer’s requirements. Its modern and luxury furniture consists of air-conditioner, cozy light system, clean toilets, cold and hot towels, comfortable berths coming with its own reading light and electrical charging point . Specially, its clean toilets and elegant washing room with newly paneled-porcelain designation, cozy atmosphere and creative decoration inspired by Sapa’s landscapes and culture surely make tourists feel satisfied.
- Having a separate wash room with two paneled-porcelain basin to wash hands.
- The VIP 2-berth cabin will always be arranged in the middle of the coach in order to give passengers wonderful and deep sleep.
- Travelers can take shower in the morning or evening at Chapa lounge inside the Lao Cai train station for free.
- Offering breakfast, dinner at Chapa lounge with best price guaranteed.
- Besides the listed amenities, fruits are also served freely in cabin.
- Very clean toilets and cabins.
- Professional and hospitable staffs.
- The corridors inside the train are quite narrow but the large windows and impressive decorations of the train will draw more attention of passengers.
- Our price shown in USD per person for one way ticket
- VIP cabin/ cabin 2 berth must be bought in whole. Single person who travels on VIP cabin must buy both tickets.
- Free of charge for children under 5-year-old sharing parent‘s existing berths
- Ticket price does not include meals on the train but include snack and drinks
- Restroom is not in cabin and only opened when the train runs
- VIP cabin 2 berths ( it is set up from cabin 4 berth - folding 2 upper berths )
- Suite cabin 2 berths ( there is only 2 berths in one cabin ) - upon request
- Surcharge: 10% additional on Christmas, New Year and Vietnam Holiday
- Chapa Express Train coaches are placed on carriage No.3 and No.3A.