Noted: Sapaly Express Train will be run everyday from July 10th 2020.
TRAIN OFFER: Special discount 25%/person/way tickets (applied from 12th, June to 31th, Aug 2020)
- Number of cabins: 13
- Pre-booked tickets
- E-ticket available
- Tourist Train
Understanding the needs of customers, Sapaly express train, offering two coaches on SP3 and SP4 train, is designed only 6 cabinets per coach, instead of 7 cabins as usual with full-equipped facilities Furthermore, the luxury and cozy interior is panelled with natural wood and decorated with night lamps, reading lights, speakers, air conditioners, curtains. Berths with clean and comfortable mattresses, blankets and pillows following to 3 star standard, which all are replaced after each turn of the train to bring a comfortable feeling and wonderful sleep for passengers.
- Thanks to the position of Sapaly Express Train in the SP3 and SP4 train, it will be more enjoyable for passengers to the have a good and deep sleep in the train.
- Having a clean and separate wash basin to wash hands.
- The suitable time schedule of the train, which is late departure and late arrival, is more convenient for passengers to wake up and get ready to disembark.
- Sapaly Express Train have its own staffs, who are attentive and helpful for serving their customers.
- There is no wifi in this train. However, even if it is available, when the train is running, the wifi will be unstable.
- Our price shown in USD per person for one way ticket
- VIP cabin 2 berths ( it is set up from cabin 4 berth - folding 2 upper berths )
- VIP cabin/ cabin 2 berth must be bought in whole. Single person who travels on VIP cabin must buy both tickets.
- Free of charge for children under 5-year-old sharing parent‘s existing berth
- Ticket price does not include meals on the train but include snack and drinks
- Restroom is not in cabin and only open when the train run
- Private 16 seats car Laocai to Sapa: 30 USD
- Surcharge: 10% additional on Christmas, New Year and Vietnam Holiday
- Sapaly Express Train coaches are placed on carriage No.8 and No.8B.