- Number of cabins: 14
- Pre-booked tickets
- E-ticket available
- Tourist Train
Consisting of 4 coaches, Fansipan Express Train offers two types of cabin which are deluxe 4-berth cabin and VIP 2-berth cabin who prefer to more privacy and space. Comfortable berths, air-conditioner, cozy light system, clean toilets, reading lights, all facilities are furnished in order to bring passengers a sound sleep an convenient stay. In addition, Fansipan Train offers a small counters on each coach that provides passengers fast foods and drinks. It is definitely a good choice for tourists who want to be admired the scenic beauty of North Vietnam and have memorable experience.
- The train has its own waiting room in the station to serve for its customers.
- The light decoration makes the interior of the train more spacious, compared to the one of other trains running on the same route.
- Offering slippers, snacks or biscuits, mineral water and large luggage storage for free
- Fansipan Express Train received many positive reviews of customers thanks to its attentive staffs, professional service and well-equipped facilities with affordable price.
- The time schedule of Fansipan Train running on Hanoi-Lao Cai – Hanoi route is a bit early for most of passengers to wake up and get ready to disembark. However, this time frame of the train also give travelers have enough spare time for having a proper dinner before checking in the train
- Free picking up from your hotel at about 20h15
- Our price shown in USD per person for one way ticket
- VIP cabin 2 berths ( it is set up from cabin 4 berth - folding 2 upper berths )
- VIP cabin/ cabin 2 berth must be bought in whole. Single person who travels on VIP cabin must buy both tickets.
- Children, who are under 11 years old and shorter than 1m32, will reduce 10% train ticket comparing with adults.
- Free of charge for children under 3-year-old sharing parent‘s existing berths
- Ticket price does not include meals on the train but include snack and drinks
- Restroom is not in cabin and only open when the train run
- Surcharge: 15% additional on Christmas, New Year and Vietnam Holiday
- Private car 16 seats Lao Cai - Sapa or Sapa - Lao Cai at 28$
- Fansipan Express Train coaches are placed on carriage No.7 and No.8.