Note: Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, Train From Hanoi To Lao Cai (Sapa) running on every Friday and train From Lao Cai To Hanoi running every Sunday.
Also, as our holiday Train also From Hanoi To Lao Cai (Sapa) running on 29th and 30th April and train From Lao Cai To Hanoi running 2nd and 3rd May.
- Number of cabins: 14
- Pre-booked tickets
- E-ticket available
- Tourist Train
Consisting of 4 coaches, Fansipan Express Train offers two types of cabin which are deluxe 4-berth cabin and VIP 2-berth cabin who prefer to more privacy and space. Comfortable berths, air-conditioner, cozy light system, clean toilets, reading lights, all facilities are furnished in order to bring passengers a sound sleep an convenient stay. In addition, Fansipan Train offers a small counters on each coach that provides passengers fast foods and drinks. It is definitely a good choice for tourists who want to be admired the scenic beauty of North Vietnam and have memorable experience.
- The train has its own waiting room in the station to serve for its customers.
- The light decoration makes the interior of the train more spacious, compared to the one of other trains running on the same route.
- Offering slippers, snacks or biscuits, mineral water and large luggage storage for free
- Fansipan Express Train received many positive reviews of customers thanks to its attentive staffs, professional service and well-equipped facilities with affordable price.
- The time schedule of Fansipan Train running on Hanoi-Lao Cai – Hanoi route is a bit early for most of passengers to wake up and get ready to disembark. However, this time frame of the train also give travelers have enough spare time for having a proper dinner before checking in the train
- Our price shown in USD per person for one way ticket
- VIP cabin 2 berths ( it is set up from cabin 4 berth - folding 2 upper berths )
- VIP cabin/ cabin 2 berth must be bought in whole. Single person who travels on VIP cabin must buy both tickets.
- Children, who are under 11 years old and shorter than 1m32, will reduce 10% train ticket comparing with adults.
- Free of charge for children under 3-year-old sharing parent‘s existing berths
- Ticket price does not include meals on the train but include snack and drinks
- Restroom is not in cabin and only open when the train run
- Surcharge: 10% additional on Christmas, New Year and Vietnam Holiday
- Fansipan Express Train coaches are placed on carriage No.7 and No.8.