- Number of cabins: 13
- Pre-booked tickets
- E-ticket available
- Tourist Train
Possessing cabins spreading over several coaches, King Express Train can accommodate up to nearly 100 customers at peak tourist season. Compared to the epitome of a luxury limousine, King VIP cabins create an intimate and elegant space, which is highly appreciated by couples and travelers who value the luxury and privacy. Its deluxe 4-berth cabins are equipped soft pillows and comfortable mattresses to help passengers have a sound sleep. All King Express cabins are wood-paneled, air-conditioned and furnished with individual reading lights and large luggage storage.
- Having a separate wash basin to wash hands; clean and large toilets. In particular, the toilet of King Express Train is spacious, having aroma of lemongrass essential oil and designed with stunning decoration and unique style.
- The VIP 2-berth cabin will always be arranged in the middle of the coach in order to give passengers wonderful and deep sleep.
- Having its own staffs to serve free drinks as tea, coffee, coca-cola to each cabins.
- Mineral water, WiFi, snacks or biscuits, wet towels and drinks are served for passengers with no extra fee.
- Its professional and hospital staffs are pleasurable to meet all needs of customers to ensure the most convenient journey from Hanoi to Sapa and vice versa.
- WiFi is served freely in the train but it will be unstable when the train is running. However, passengers can still use it when the train is on the station.
- Free picking up from your hotel at about 20h30 - 20h45
- Our price shown in USD per person for one way ticket
- VIP cabin/ cabin 2 berth must be bought in whole. Single person who travels on VIP cabin must buy both tickets.
- Free of charge for children under 5-year-old sharing parent‘s existing berths
- Ticket price does not include meals on the train but include snack and drinks
- Restroom is not in cabin and only open when the train run
- Surcharge: 15% additional on Christmas, New Year and Vietnam Holiday
- King Express Train coaches are placed on carriage No.7, No.7A, No.10 and No.9.