- Train From Hanoi To Lao Cai (Sapa) running on every Friday and train From Lao Cai To Hanoi running every Sunday.
- During the Tet holiday: Train From Hanoi To Lao Cai (Sapa) running on 08, 09, 12, 13, 14, 15 of Feb 2021 and train from Laocai to Hanoi on 13, 14, 15, 16 of Feb 2021
- Surcharge: 10% additional for all bookings which travel from 12 to 16 of Feb 2021
- Number of cabins: 13
- Pre-booked tickets
- E-ticket available
- Tourist Train
Possessing cabins spreading over several coaches, King Express Train can accommodate up to nearly 100 customers at peak tourist season. Compared to the epitome of a luxury limousine, King VIP cabins create an intimate and elegant space, which is highly appreciated by couples and travelers who value the luxury and privacy. Its deluxe 4-berth cabins are equipped soft pillows and comfortable mattresses to help passengers have a sound sleep. All King Express cabins are wood-paneled, air-conditioned and furnished with individual reading lights and large luggage storage.
- Having a separate wash basin to wash hands; clean and large toilets. In particular, the toilet of King Express Train is spacious, having aroma of lemongrass essential oil and designed with stunning decoration and unique style.
- The VIP 2-berth cabin will always be arranged in the middle of the coach in order to give passengers wonderful and deep sleep.
- Having its own staffs to serve free drinks as tea, coffee, coca-cola to each cabins.
- Mineral water, WiFi, snacks or biscuits, wet towels and drinks are served for passengers with no extra fee.
- Its professional and hospital staffs are pleasurable to meet all needs of customers to ensure the most convenient journey from Hanoi to Sapa and vice versa.
- WiFi is served freely in the train but it will be unstable when the train is running. However, passengers can still use it when the train is on the station.
- Our price shown in USD per person for one way ticket
- VIP cabin 2 berths ( it is set up from cabin 4 berth - folding 2 upper berths )
- VIP cabin/ cabin 2 berth must be bought in whole. Single person who travels on VIP cabin must buy both tickets.
- Free of charge for children under 5-year-old sharing parent‘s existing berths
- Ticket price does not include meals on the train but include snack and drinks
- Restroom is not in cabin and only open when the train run
- Surcharge: 10% additional for 2 ways tickets and 20% additional for 1-way tickets on Christmas, New Year and Vietnam Holiday
- King Express Train coaches are placed on carriage No.4, No.4A, No.6