Night 1: Pick you up at hotel at 8:30pm transfer to Hanoi Train Station. Overnight in 4 soft berths cabin.
Day 1: Sapa – Love Waterfall & Muong Hoa valley (B/L)
Upon arrival you will be picked up and transferred uphill to Sapa for breakfast.
09.00am we drive to Tram Ton pass, enjoy the view of Hoang Lien Son Mountain.
Upon arrival, we trek 30 minutes through forest. Along the way you have many chances to see wild flowers. Trekking along the stream, we arrive at the Love Waterfall. It is the best place for relax in Sapa then return Tram Ton and drive back to Sapa. In the afternoon you will visit Muong Hoa valley, one of the most beautiful valleys in northwest Viet Nam. Descending into the valley by foot you will see the largest terraced rice paddy in the Sa Pa area.
The walk takes you from Lao Chai village of the Black H‘mong minority to Ta Van village of the Zay minority, providing the opportunity to see the different traditions and costumes of the two ethnic groups. Return to Sapa by car. Drop off at your hotel around 17.00pm. Night 2: Overnight in Sapa.
Day 2: Sapa – Suoi Ho – Ma Tra – Ta Phin (B/L)
We leave Sapa town, trekking to Suoi Ho village to see tea plantations and cardamom gardens. Follow the buffalo trails to visit the hospitable villages of the Black Hmong minority people in Ma Tra. After passing a school and scenic views en route, a picnic lunch will be served. After lunch, we continue our trek to Ta Phin village to visit Red Dao people and handicraft shops. In the afternoon at 3pm Limousine Dcar pick you up and transfer you back to Hanoi around 8:30pm. End of our trip.
Price in USD/person:
2-3 Persons /155$ / pax for hotel 3 stars
• Private car transfers, train ticket Hanoi – Lao Cai, Limousine from Sapa to Hanoi
• Entrance fees
• Local English speaking guide in Sapa
• All meals as per program: B: breakfast, L: lunch
• Accommodation in Sapa based on twin/double sharing with breakfast on the next day
• Drinks, except otherwise mentioned
• Personal expenses & Tips
• Surcharge on Vietnamese public holidays: New Year, Christmas...
- This itinerary is subject to change due to bad weather or operating conditions