Day 1: Sapa - Tram Ton pass – 2.800 metres (L/D)
Departing Sa Pa at 8am our driver transports you to Tram Ton Pass to obtain permission to climb the Mountain. From Tram Ton Pass we will start our climb at 1950 metres above sea level. After four hours of trekking we will stop for lunch beside a small peaceful stream. In the afternoon we continue our climb to the altitude of 2800 metres where we prepare our diner and set up camp with tents provided.
Overnight on the mountain
Day 2: 2.800 Metress – Fansipan Peak – Tram Ton Pass – Sapa (B/L)
Start at 7am. On our trek to Mt. Fansipan, you will enjoy the spectacular scenery with magnificent and unique views. Reaching the summit at 11am you will have a spectacular view over Lao Cai Province, Sa Pa town and towards China to the east or Laos to the west. Get back to the foot of mountain. Optional: take a cable car.
Travel back to Sapa by car. End of service.
Price in USD/person: US$ 70
Tourist bus of new model with on-and-off services as stated in itinerary
Meals as stated in the itinerary. Main meal: 100,000vnd, extra meal: 30,000vnd
Entrance fees for all tourist sites and environment sanitation.
Maximum tourist insurance level of 70,000,000vnd/ 01 incident
- Local tourist guide for all routes
- Luggage porter(s) during your trip: 03 persons - 01 Porter (the porters do not bring your personal things)
- Sleeping bag and mattress in mountain, daily water.
- First-aid equipment, medicines,
- Luggage room and bath room in hotel.
- Certificates for having conquered Fansipan peak.
- Personal expenses not stated in the itinerary, drinking, tips for tourist guide, private porter and driver, cable car ticket.
Note: You should bring following for your climbing:
- Raincoat, overcoat, jumper, sleeping suit, shoes for climbing, 02 pairs of socks.
- Flashlight, lighter and some nutritious candies.
- Camera and cinecamera
- Guests who take cable car go down will arrange car back to sapa by own account