- Number of cabins: 7
- Pre-booked tickets
- E-ticket available
- Tourist Train
Though being not listed in the high rank as other top-class train coaches, Dream Express Train still offers adequately-equipped furniture including in comfortable berths, air-conditioner, cozy light system, clean toilets, reading lights, ensuring to bring passengers a sound sleep. Natural wooden paneled cabins tends to evoke a cozy and warm atmosphere in this Sapa tourist train and moreover, the mood of passengers surely can be lightened thank to a dose of decorating cheer in the train.
- Having a separate wash basin to wash hands; clean and large toilets having aroma of cinnamon.
- The VIP 2-berth cabin will always be arranged in the middle of the coach in order to give passengers wonderful and deep sleep.
- Besides the listed amenities as slippers, snacks or biscuits, mineral water, large luggage storage and paper cup for free, fruits are also served freely in cabin; and tea and coffee placed in the end of corridor are always free to serve.
- Dream Express Train offers the cheapest ticket price compared to the one of other trains running on the same route.
- Professional and hospitable staffs.
- Because of its position that is nearest to the locomotive compared to other trains, it gets slightly noisy. However, it does not affect much to passenger’s sleep.
- Picking up time from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter at about 8:00 p.m to 8:30 p.m
- Our price shown in USD per person for one way ticket
- VIP cabin 2 berths ( it is set up from cabin 4 berth - folding 2 upper berths )
- VIP cabin/ cabin 2 berth must be bought in whole. Single person who travels on VIP cabin must buy both tickets.
- Free of charge for children under 5-year-old sharing parent‘s existing berths
- Ticket price does not include meals on the train but include snack and drinks
- The restroom is not in cabin and only opened when the train runs
- Surcharge: 10% additional for 2 ways tickets and 20% additional for 1-way tickets on Christmas, New Year and Vietnam Holiday
- Dream Express Train coaches are placed on carriage No.2.