Note: Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, Train From Hanoi To Lao Cai (Sapa) and train From Lao Cai To Hanoi stop running
Victoria Express Train rated as the most luxurious train contains two sleeping coaches. With natural paneled wooden cabin, the interior of Victoria Express Train with 2-berth deluxe and 4-berth luxury cabins is artistically decorated and full-equipped. In particular, Victoria Express Train often offers a gift for its customers as a brocade bag. Its attentive and well-trained staffs are always ready to provide passengers best services that will give them a memorable impression.
- With high qualified services and amenities, this train is the only train offering a true luxury experience so that it is the best option for travelers who value luxury and privacy.
- The time schedule of Victoria Train running on Hanoi-Lao Cai route is more suitable to most of passengers as the train reaches Lao Cai Station later compared to other trains and passengers do not have to wake up too early in the morning.
- Having a separate wash basin to wash hands; spacious toilets designed with stunning and luxury decoration, which always kept very clean and comfortable.
- The Deluxe VIP 2-berth cabin (can be changed from 4-berth cabins) is elegant and spacious.
- Having its own staffs to serve for pick-up services from the gate of station to its own waiting rooms in 2-floor of Hanoi station (placed on Le Duan Street) and to your cabin.
- Professional and really enthusiasm staffs.
- There is nothing to complain about this train but the ticket price is more expensive compared to the rest of trains running on the same route.
VICTORIA TRAIN PRICE
For booking travel from Sep 1st, 2019 to Mar 31th, 2020
Special Noted: Off 15% for roundtrip tickets
|Shared cabin (4-berth cabin)||Private cabin (2-berth cabin)|
|1 pax||2 pax||3 pax||1 pax||2 pax||3 pax|
VICTORIA SAPA RESORT & SPA
|Apr 1, 2020 - Sep 30, 2020||Oct 1 2019 - Mar 31 2020|
|Friday - Saturday||Sunday to Thursday||Monday - Thursday|
- Our price shown in USD per person for one way ticket
- VIP cabin/ cabin 2 berth must be bought in whole. Single person who travels on VIP cabin must buy both tickets.
- Weekday Departures (WD): Everyday from Monday to Thursday
- Weekend Departures(WE): Friday & Sunday (Except Saturday)
- One Way tickets are not available on Weekend Departures
- Victoria Trains do not run on Saturday.
- Ticket price does not include meals
- You should have dinner before checking into your cabin
- Victoria Express Train coaches are placed on carriage No.13 and No.14.
- Surcharge: 15% additional on Christmas, New Year and Vietnam Holiday