Noted: Orient Express Train will be run everyday from July 10th 2020.
TRAIN OFFER: Special discount 40%/person/way tickets (applied from 12th, June to 31th, Aug 2020)
- Number of cabins: 14
- Pre-booked tickets
- Tourist Train
Orient deluxe tourist train offers 4-berth cabins with adequately-equipped furniture including in comfortable berths, air-conditioner, cozy light system, clean toilets, reading lights, ensuring to bring passengers a sound sleep. Besides the above listed amenities, the train also offers slippers, snacks or biscuits, mineral water and large luggage storage for free. Light wood paneled walls, clear cabinet doors and windows of Orient Express Train can help to create an illusion of openness. The interior is modern with elegant decoration.
- Having a separate wash basin to wash hands.
- The toilet cabin is quite large and clean compared to the one of other trains running on the same route.
- Hospitable staffs.
- The time schedule of Orient Train running on Hanoi-Lao Cai – Hanoi route is a bit early for most of passengers to wake up and disembark. However, this time frame of the train also give travelers have enough spare time for having a proper dinner before checking in the train.
- Our price is shown in USD per person for one way ticket
- VIP cabin 2 berths ( it is set up from cabin 4 berth - folding 2 upper berths )
- VIP cabin/ cabin 2 berth must be bought in whole. Single person who travels on VIP cabin must buy both tickets.
- Free of charge for children under 5-year-old sharing parent‘s existing berths
- Ticket price does not include meals on the train but include snack and drinks
- Restroom is not in cabin and only open when the train run
- Surcharge: 10% additional on Christmas, New Year and Vietnam Holiday
- Orient Express Train coaches are placed on carriage No.2.