The local overnight train en route Hanoi - Nanning is available for you daily, normally depart at the late after 9 p.m. Started running in January 2009 till now, there are more than thousands of passengers have been reached their dream destinations and happy with our convenience services. We are proud to provide all your own cabin 4 berths with fully equipped as you are staying at home with your family.
In particularly, your private cabin is clean and comfortable safe with soft white pillows, fresh blankets, graceful curtains, air condition. Cabins are bound to bestow on passengers a nice stay with deep sleep during the long journey from Hanoi to Nanning.
MR1 train is one of the best ways to travel from Vietnam to China. When you get these borders, you need to show your passports and get them stamped. The long distance journey will open your mind with full of local landscape and surprising mountains, big hills and local people. That is some simple things you can miss while flying.
Our helpful local staff are bound to support you for the memorable trip from Hanoi to Nanning.
- Our price shown in USD per person for one way ticket
- Passenger will receive the tickets at Hanoi
- Children, who are under 11 years old and shorter than 1m32, will reduce 10% train ticket comparing with adults.
- Total baggage must not exceed 36kg for adults and 15kg for children under 12
- Dong Dang is known as Vietnamese border, Pingxiang is the Chinese border point.
- You need to stock yourself before taking train as there is no restaurant there.
- In your whole trip you’ll stay on the same train and even on the same room from beginning to end of the trip
- If you want to travel back from Nanning to Hanoi, you need to contact Chinese agent.