Noted: ET-Pumpkin Express Train have been closing down from 3rd Aug 2020 until we have other notifications due to Covid-19 pandemic.
- Number of cabins: 7
- Pre-booked tickets
- E-ticket available
- Tourist Train
Coming back with better decoration and brand-new design inspiring by the Halloween festival, Pumpkin Express train will impress all the customers as one of good trains in Hanoi – Sapa route at the first glance. Passengers will want to enjoy Pumpkin for great cozy home and close-up moment with family and friends. Now the Pumpkin carriage is available with 7 new Deluxe 4 berths cabins with 28 comfortable berths for the same time with stunning wooden panel and fully equipped. Attentive, refreshing and professional are the main characters of our Pumpkin train.
The convenience design and comfort facilities will make your stay in this carriage memorable. Normally, each Pumpkin cabin is equipped with reading lights, baggage storage, and extra fruit, snacks, mineral water and napkin for free. The relax time are endless and you would be hard-pressed to find better way than this to take the deep sleep. No matter where you are from, you will experience the warmth and friendliness care of our staff along the way.
Pumpkin cabins can be set up VIP 2 berths cabin for the intimate space upon request.
- Picking up time from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter at from 7:45 p.m to 8:15 p.m
- Our price shown in USD per person for one way ticket
- VIP cabin 2 berths ( it is set up from cabin 4 berth - folding 2 upper berths )
- VIP cabin/ cabin 2 berth must be bought in whole. Single person who travels on VIP cabin must buy both tickets.
- Children, who are under 11 years old and shorter than 1m32, will reduce 10% train ticket comparing with adults.
- Free of charge for children under 3-year-old sharing parent‘s existing berths
- Ticket price does not include meals on the train but include snack and drinks
- Restroom is not in cabin and only open when the train run
- Private car 16 seats Lao Cai - Sapa or Sapa - Lao Cai at 28$
- Surcharge: 20% for 1 way tickets and 10% for 2 ways tickets additional on Christmas, New Year and Vietnam Holiday